Brand new and factory sealed.
ADL H128 Headphone
The ADL H128 is balanced in a completely audiophile way. Rich tonal colors and textures with intimate and close harmonic interplay, a sense of space and quiet backgrounds are the key.
With these our latest breakthrough headphones we decided to take the performance of our now classic H118 headphones one step further. We wanted to retain the H118’s smooth, well-balanced sound that has captivated so many headphone enthusiasts, but we also wanted to improve dynamics and recreate the same “punch” that you hear during live performances—a lofty goal for a pair of headphones. With the new H128, we’ve succeeded at reaching that goal. At ADL we determined that the best way to accomplish this was to design and develop a completely new driver from scratch with the help of our engineers at Furutech and sound tune the headphones with input from a team of renowned Japanese audio commentators.
The H128 features Triform Earcups which are specially designed for a superior seal over your ears improving bass response over other designs. The Triform Contour also reduces internal standing waves and reflections for reduced distortion.
H128 headphone Specifications:
● Acoustic Design: Dynamic closed-back
● Driver: 40mm diameter special high-flux magnet
● Sensitivity : 98dB SPL (1mW) at 1 KHz
● Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
● Input Power: 200mW (Max.)
● Rated Impedance: 68 ohm @ 1KHz
● Ear pad: Leatherette
● Head Band Pressure: 4.5 N Approx.
● Connector: Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated stereo α (Alpha) mini-XLR socket
● Weight: 280g (9.84oz) Approx. (without cable) 320g (11.2oz) Approx. (with cable)