Finite Elemente Cerapuc Audio Footer (set/4pcs)
A well-balanced ratio between flexible application and sonic potential makes Cerapuc the center of Cera family by giving a premonition of the sound tuning options the bigger models of the Cera family range can offer.
The Cera technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. fast resonance transfer is provided by extreme hard high-tech ceramic balls. Combined with precision machined materials like stainless steel or aluminum, the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved.
The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage: no resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The Cera technology improves the sound wherever sound-impairing resonance restricts the musicality.
The ceramic difference
Cutting edge technology from the leading manufacturer of high end equipment supports the ultimate direct coupling device for your audio components. Better resolution, better soundstage, better dynamics and better music.
• Flexibly applicable in two usable heights
• Optimum range of application: 20 - 176 pounds of component weight
• Recommended for audio components, speakers and racks
• Stainless steel, hand polished
• Height adjustable, screw on technology
• Including assembly accessories and packaging