Finite Elemente Cerabase Classic (set/4pcs)
The top-of-line model of the Cera family harmonizes transparency and three dimensionality with precise definition, timbre and dynamics. The newly gained integrity and emotionality of the music enrich the listening experience beyond comparison.
The Cera technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. fast resonance transfer is provided by extreme hard high-tech ceramic balls. Combined with precision machined materials like stainless steel or aluminum, the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved.
The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage: no resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The Cera technology improves the sound wherever sound-impairing resonance restricts the musicality.
The ceramic difference
Cutting edge technology from the leading manufacturer of high end equipment supports the ultimate direct coupling device for your audio components. Better resolution, better soundstage, better dynamics and better music.
• Best performance in all areas of application
• Optimum range of application: 80 - 1,100 pounds of component weight
• Recommended for audio components, speakers and racks
• Stainless steel, hand polished
• Height adjustable, screw on technology
• Including assembly accessories and packaging