Finite Elemente Cerabase Compact (set/4pcs)
Anywhere performance and installation play as an equally important role, the reduced dimensions compared to the classic model allow for a more flexible application area thus providing a close identical sonic quality.
The Cera technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. fast resonance transfer is provided by extreme hard high-tech ceramic balls. Combined with precision machined materials like stainless steel or aluminum, the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved.
The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage: no resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The Cera technology improves the sound wherever sound-impairing resonance restricts the musicality.
The ceramic difference
Cutting edge technology from the leading manufacturer of high end equipment supports the ultimate direct coupling device for your audio components. Better resolution, better soundstage, better dynamics and better music.
• Best performance combined with best flexibility
• Optimum range of application: 40 - 330 pounds of component weight
• Recommended for audio components, speakers and racks
• Stainless steel, hand polished
• Height adjustable, screw on technology
• Including assembly accessories and packaging