Brand new and factory sealed.
Furutech ADL X1 | 24bit/192kHz USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
Headphone listening is an intimate sonic experience and most enthusiasts employ headphone amplifiers and a good pair of phones– like the ADL H118! The headphone amplifier determines the quality of sound in hand with the headphones.
The X1 is small, discrete but highly specified with inputs supporting iOS digital at up to 16/48 via APPLE MFI certified USB Cable for iPod, iPhone, iPad devices. The X1 also runs 24/192 SPDIF with high-resolution files from PC via the PC’s USB output. There’s an analog line-level 4-pin 3.5mm input and a 4-pin 3.5mm output for headphones in the 12~600 ohm range. The 4-pin input supports 3.5mm Remote and Mic Earphones. The 3.5mm TOSLINK optical output delivers SPDIF up to 24/192. There’s a convenient GND TRRS switch making it easy to change from one 4-pin set of ‘phones to another.
• 24-bit/192kHz XMOS High-performance Streaming Controller
• Supports ASIO and Asynchronous Mode
• USB 2.0 High Speed compliant & 8/16/32/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz sampling rates supported
• High-performance ESS-ES9023 24bit/192kHz DAC chip
• Maxim MAX9724C Power IC , Low-RF Direct-Drive Stereo
• Headphone Amplifier with 1.8V compatible shutdown
• TI- LMV832 Dual 3.3 MHz EMI-Hardened Low-Power CMOS OP AMP
• Power Supply 1: DC 5V 500mA ~ 2000mA
• Power Supply 2: DC 3.7V 2600 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery