Brand new and factory sealed.
Furutech ADL GT40a | 24bits/192kHz USB DAC with Phono Stage
The Alpha Design Labs GT40α is built for enthusiasts with growing music collections on their computer hard drives. It is a high performance 24bits/192kHz USB DAC that is amazingly affordable. Looking to convert your LPs or other analog sources to digital? The GT40α will take you to the podium with every album you archive.
The seriously-shielded audiophile-grade GT40α features a low-latency USB 2.0 audio driver that plays and records at 24bits/192kHz. A likely first for this category, the GT40α includes a built-in low-noise MM / MC phono preamp! Record your favorite vinyl to hard disk via the USB output.
The ADL GT40α features L/R analog outputs, and switchable line or phono inputs with a vivid, captivating sound that is simply unheard of in this category.
The ADL GT40α (wired with ADL's Formula 2 cable of course!) brings Furutech's signature sound -- smooth, detailed clarity -- to desktop systems, especially with high resolution 24bits/192kHz files, but even 16-bit/44.1kHz files sound impeccable and very musical.
GT40α USB DAC Specifications:
● USB & Analog Playback and Record multimedia audio system
● Asynchronous USB DAC to connect to Laptop, PC, and Tablets
● Connectivity: USB B Interface, Analog input/output RCA jack
● High performance 24bits/192kHz USB DAC and 24bits/192kHz ADC IC chip
● USB Playback Resolution : 24bits/192kHz (Max)
● USB Recording Resolution: 24bits/192kHz (Max) supports 44.1 /48 /88.2 /96 /176.4 /192 (kHz)
● Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+/-0.5 dB)
● SN ratio: >90dB (A-wtd) / Line Output
● Line Output Level: 5 Vrms
● Line Input Level: MC 0.4mV / MM 4.0mV / Line 2Vrms
● Headphone Output Level: 1% THD 1kHz (Max.) 94mW(16 ohm),110mW(32 ohm)
● Power Supply AC Adaptor Rating: Erp step2 compliant, 2Wire AC Input Type, Class II
● Dimensions: 150 (W) x 111 (D) x 57 (H) mm
● Weight: 650g Approx.