Brand new and factory sealed.
ADL Stratos USB DAC | Headphone Amp with Phono Stage
The ADL STRATOS is more than just a DAC, a preamplifier, a phono stage and a headphone amplifier in one small, portable box. With the STRATOS you get DSD (2.8M, 5.6M and 11.2M), USB (supports PCM 24~32bit/384kHz Max.) and ADC (24bit/192 kHz Max.), so you’ll be able to manage the largest music collections on your hard drive with ease and flexibility—and outstanding sound quality.
If you need to convert your LPs or other analog sources to digital, the STRATOS offers a wide variety of options to help you obtain the best sonic results. With its low-latency USB 2.0 audio driver that plays at 384 kHz and records at 192 kHz and its built-in high-performance MM/MC phono stage, you can easily record your favorite albums to hard disk via USB. Best of all, you’ll enjoy Furutech’s signature sound—detailed, clear yet smooth—when you use the ADL STRATOS as the heart and soul of nearly any desktop system.
If you’re looking for a powerful headphone amplifier that can drive any pair of headphones on the market, the STRATOS delivers. Whether you use the latest generation of ear phones or the most revealing electrostatic ear speakers available, the ADL STRATOS will allow you to venture and explore deeper into the recording than ever before. That’s because every product from ADL is built with only the finest materials, as well as the most innovative Japanese design principles. The STRATOS may be small and portable, but it contains an amazing amount of technology.
ADL Stratos Features:
• High-performance MM/MC Phono stage
• DAC and ADC Digital Preamplifier (with Remote Control)
• XMOS U8 (supports PCM 24bit~32bit/384kHz Max.) High Speed 480Mbps USB Chip
• ES9018K2M SABRE32 Reference Stereo (DSD /2.8M, 5.6M, 11.2M supports) 32bit 384kHz DAC Chip
• CS5340 High-performance ADC Chip for high resolution recordings from Analog Sources to PC or MAC
hard drive (24bit 192kHz Max.)
• Powerful Headphone Amplifier TPA6120A2 (12~600 ohm)
• USB Playback Resolution: supports PCM 24~32bit/384kHz (Max.)
• USB Recording Resolution: 24bit/192kHz (Max.)
Frequency response: 20Hz ~20KHz (+/-0.5dB)
S/N ratio(A- WTD) : Line Output >96dB , MC Output >60dB, MM Output >70dB
• MC Input Capacitance: 1000 PF - MM Input Capacitance: 100 PF
• Line Input Impedance: MC :100 ohm / MM :47K ohm / Line : 47K ohm
• Headphone Balanced output Level (XLR 4-pin): 1% THD 1kHz (Max.)
• Headphone Unbalanced output Level (6.3mm Stereo phone jack): 1% THD 1kHz (Max.)
• Power Supply AC Adaptor Rating: Erp step2 compliant, 2Wire AC Input Type, Class II, AC/DC Switching Adaptor output DC 15V / 0.8A / 12W
• Dimensions: 215 (W) x 180 (D) x 64 (H) mm
Weight: 1330g Approx.