Furutech AG-16 R4 Phono Cable (DIN-RCA)
The Ag-16 Phono Cable achieves its remarkably quiet soundstage and transparent presentation with silver-plated á OCC conductors, three-layer shielding and external ground wire, even a specially engineered cable clamp to improve grip and avoid any potential distortion.
Grand Prix racing‘s single focus: Testing the absolute limits of technology and performance. Furutech builds each and every cable in their line the same way. Optimized engineering solutions applied to advanced materials and processes with utterly meticulous build quality for the ultimate test.
Phono cartridge output is vanishingly small and easily polluted by RFI and EMI. Every element of signal transfer must be perfectly engineered to avoid distortion that robs music of life. If you’re going to the trouble of playing vinyl why swamp the low-level signal in a veritable soup of noisy distortion right at its source!
All enthusiasts are looking for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, an immersion in audio and video experience. To engage without effort requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain especially including cables and most importantly at the signal source.
• Silver-plated á (Alpha) OCC Conductors
• Three-layer shielding for improved noise insulation
• Four-way grounding and external ground wire
• Insulation/Dielectric: Special-grade nitrogen injected skin-foam-skin polyethylene
• Connectors: Furutech-engineered L-DIN connector and CF-126(R) á (Alpha) OCC RCA connectors
• Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
• Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 8.0 mm
• Overall length: 1.1M/set