Brand new and factory sealed.
Ships within the U.S. | Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Furutech Digi Ref.III (RCA) - Digital Cable RCA (1.2mx1)
Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
" Furutech might rightly be thought of as WBT's elder Japanese brother. Elder and bigger ... Shielding from and against noise pollution in cables has become more important than ever - and Furutech has developed a very powerful yet elegant antidote … Bravo."
-- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
• Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered rhodium-plated connectors [RCA FP-106 (R)] or
BNC [FP-3-117 (R)] transfer signal without reflections for extremely low jitter performance
• Center filament pin [FP-106 (R)] a high-contact work of engineering art composed of nonmagnetic
rhodium-plated phosphor bronze with Teflon dielectric
• RCA connector backbone composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast copper alloy
with beautifully-finished nonmagnetic copper alloy outer locking shell
• BNC connectors [FP-3-117 (R)] characteristic impedance 75 ± 5Ω
• Additionally shielded with special fiberglass and 0.12 mm α (Alpha) conductor braid
•Insulated with air-foamed HDPE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
•Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which
music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region”glare.
•GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range,
better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy
for an engaging musical experience.
α (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine PCOCC Wire Strands Treated With Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
Construction and Materials
• 37-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor・0.16mm, 1.15mm diameter
• Insulation-1:HDPE 1.75mm diameter
• Insulation-2: Air-foamed PE, 5.5mm diameter
• Shield-1: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor braid density: 80％ UP x 6.3mm diameter
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Aquamarine) 8mm diameter
• Shield-2: Special fiberglass and copper wire stranded
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 10.5mm
• Shield-3: Special fiberglass and copper wire stranded braid
• Connectors: RCA [FP-106 (R)] or BNC [FP-3-117 (R)]
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
• Max. Conductor Resistance 25 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
• Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ‧km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
• Dielectric Strength AC. 1000 V／1 min JISC3005 8
• Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 56 PF／m at 1 KHz
• Characteristic Impedance 75 ± 5 Ω at 10 MHz