Brand new and factory sealed.
Ships within the U.S. | Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Furutech Digi Ref.III (XLR) - Digital Cable AES/EBU (1.2m)
Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules Surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
• Double-shielded a (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise • Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered XLR connectors [FP-601M (R)] and [FP-602F (R)] transfer signal without reflections for extremely low jitter performance
• Pins high-contact luxuriously-finished nonmagnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze for stable Furutech Pure Transmission signal
• Additionally shielded with special fiberglass and 0.12 mm a (Alpha) conductor braid
• Insulated with air-foamed HDPE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare. • GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
• a (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine PCOCC Wire Strands Treated With Furutech’s a (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
Here’s What The Critics Say “The Furutech cable sound is easily described as one that completely avoids those peculiar striations that result from highlighting, the providence of certain silver cables that emphasize edge definition for nearly surreal image lock. Such sharp edging then becomes synonymous with etching. It gives a short-lived appearance of exceptional detail - short-lived since such sound is not only unrealistic but fatiguing. “The Furutech cables patently don't cause this. However, they are exceptionally detailed. I can't help but think that the hexagonal barrel innards [Formula GC-303 Modules] are at least somewhat responsible for this wealth of clearly intelligible inner detail. Rather than throwing detail at you, they throw out inter-note noise. While the end result might seem the same -- more detail -- the way it communicates is very different. Put plainly, the Furutechs never fatigue even at elevated levels yet they do remain ultra resolved.”
-- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com