Brand new and factory sealed.
Ships within the U.S. | Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Furutech Evolution II Digi (XLR) - Digital Cable AES/EBU (1.2mx1)
Updated Evolution II Audio Cables Pure Transmission Performance for Value Conscious Audiophiles Furutech’s Evolution Series was awarded The Absolute Sound Editors’ Choice Award in both 2007 and 2008 High Performance Addiction • Audiophiles Want What They Need All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords and AC distribution. Evolution II, an update of the extremely well received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
• Finished with beautifully engineered High Performance FP-110 (G) RCA connectors or FP-3-117 (R) BNC connectors or finished with High Performance FP-701 M (G) and FP-702 F (G) XLR Connectors.
• RCA center pin 24k gold-plated nonmagnetic a (Alpha)-OCC conductor with Teflon dielectric
• RCA connector backbone composed of nonmagnetic 24k gold-plated eutectic cast copper alloy with beautifully finished nonmagnetic copper alloy outer locking shell • BNC connector FP-3-117 (R) has characteristic impedance of 75O ±5
• Shield: 0.12 mm a (Alpha) conductor wire braid
• Cable insulated with polypropylene reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.