Furutech Evolution II Speaker-04 - Speaker Cable (2.0mx2)
Updated Evolution II Audio Cables Pure Transmission Performance for Value Conscious Audiophiles Furutech’s Evolution Series was awarded The Absolute Sound Editors’ Choice Award in both 2007 and 2008 Evolution II, an update of the extremely well received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
• Beautifully engineered speaker cables featuring a (Alpha) µ-OFC Conductors around a center PE core to minimize transmission loss
• Insulated with special formula polyethylene to reduce capacitance
• Finished with High Performance FP-218 (G) Spade Connectors or FP-202 (G) Banana Connectors
• FP-218 (G) Spade Connector at amplifier end: 24k gold-plated nonmagnetic pure-copper a (Alpha) conductor
• FP-202 (G) Banana Connector at speaker end: 24k gold-plated nonmagnetic eutectic cast copper alloy a (Alpha) conductor
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare a (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine µ-OFC Wire Strands Treated With Furutech’s a (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process