Furutech FT-SWS NCF Schuko Wall Socket
Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.
Nano Crystal² Formula – Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder Incorporated into new NCF series of Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far?infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano?sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
• α (Alpha) Pure Copper main Conductor (t：0.5mm)
• Insulation Materials: Nylon/fiberglass incorporating special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder.
• 1.0mm thick Bracket with a Zinc/steel brace plate
• Carbon fiber finished Cast Zn-Mg Alloy Front Plate
• Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
• Dimensions: 95.0mm (L) x 95.0mm (W) x 48.0mm(H)