In Stock ✔ | Brand new and factory sealed ✔
Goldring Moving Coil Elite Cartridge
The Elite is an ultra high-performance low-output moving coil cartridge which incorporates Goldring's most recent design features. These include new magnetic circuitry, an ultra-rigid Pocan body and a Neodymium magnet.
The Elite incorporates a Gyger 1 line contact stylus, providing maximum groove information retrieval and an outstandingly smooth and extended response. Optimum damping on both channels is achieved by symmetrically winding the low-mass armature. Silver wire is used for the coils, which supplies much higher definition than is found in standard cartridge construction.
The Elite represents the very best in British audio technology and design.
● Frequency Response 20Hz-30kHz±2 dB
● Channel Balance 1dB max. @ 1kHz
● Channel Separation 25dB min. @ 1kHz
● Sensitivity 0.5mV±1dB
● Static Compliance 18mm/N
● Equivalent tip mass 0.35 mg
● Vertical Tracking Angle 20°
● Stylus Radius Gyger I
● Stylus Type Non-Replaceable
● Load Resistance 100 Ohm
● Load Capacitance 100-500pF
● Internal Inductance 2 µH
● Internal Resistance 8 Ohm
● Cartridge Weight 5.7g
● Fixing Centre 12.7mm
● Playing Weight 1.5-2.0g (1.7g nom.)