Brand new and factory sealed ✔ | Warranty: 1 Year ✔
Music Hall MMF-7.3 Audiophile Turntable
The music hall MMF-7.3 turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall.
The distinctive design of the mmf-7.3 isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls, and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and
provide additional suspension and vibration damping. The MMF-7.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black laquer finish.
• music hall’s unique dual plinth construction
• one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
• counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
• completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33⅓ and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
• motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
• includes Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus
• the supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon for noise-free, fluid operation
non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp
and soft felt mat
• high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
• adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
• low noise fully manual belt drive design
• built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
• dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
• excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
• power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC
• universal power supply
• power connection 110/120 or 230/240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
• standby power consumption < 1 W
• speeds 33⅓ rpm & 45 rpm
• electronic speed change
• wow and flutter ± 0.10 %
• speed deviation ± 0.06%
• rumble max > – 73 db
• effective tonearm length 9 in. (230 mm)
• tonearm weight 250 g (without counterweight)
• effective tonearm mass 8.5 g
• overhang 18 mm
• w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
• 24 lbs. pkg.