Ortofon MC Quintet Bronze Cartridge
The slim profile of its Nude Fine Line diamond stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The sound will be very evenhanded with respect to all aspects. Classical music will be reproduced with power and open space around each of the instruments.
All types of music will be conveyed with the highest accuracy, precision and dynamics.
● Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. 0.3 mV
● Channel balance at 1 kHz < 1.2 dB
● Channel separation at 1 kHz > 23 dB
● Channel separation at 15 kHz > 15 dB
● Frequency range at - 3dB 20-25.000 Hz
● Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz +/-1.5 dB
● Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) 80 Ám
● Compliance, dynamic, lateral 15 Ám/mN
● Stylus type Nude Fine Line
● Stylus tip radius r/R 8/40 Ám
● Tracking force range 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
● Tracking force, recommended 2.3 g (23 mN)
● Tracking angle 20░
● Internal impedance, DC resistance 5 Ohm
● Recommended load impedance > 20 Ohm
● Cartridge body material ABS/Aluminium
● Coil wire material Pure 4-nines copper
● Cartridge colour Bronze
● Cartridge weight 9 gram