In Stock ✓ | Brand new and factory sealed ✓
Ortofon Quintet Mono Cartridge
It features Nude Elliptical r/R 8/18Ám stylus that is a good solution for playing mono microgroove vinyl records. The Quintet Mono will track perfectly through even worn and damaged records and ensure the surface noise control.
Quintet Mono uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system.
Quintet Mono is the best cartridge in the Quintet series to play monophonic records.
Read more about Ortofon True Mono cartridges range ╗
● Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec 0.3 mV
● Frequency range at -3 dB 20-25.000 Hz
● Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-2.0 dB
● Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) 70 μm
● Compliance, dynamic, lateral 15 μm/mN
● Stylus type Nude Elliptical
● Stylus tip radius r/R 8/18 μm
● Tracking force range 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
● Tracking force recommended 2.3 g (23 mN) Quintet SideMono01
● Moving Coil
● Tracking angle 20║
● Internal impedance, DC resistance 5 Ohm
● Recommended load impedance >20 Ohm
● Cartridge body material ABS/Aluminium
● Coil wire material Pure 4-nines silver/Ag
● Cartridge color White
● Cartridge weight 9 g