Brand new and factory sealed ✓ | Warranty: 2 Years ✓
Pro-Ject RPM 5 Carbon in White with Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 Cartridge
The distinctive design of the RPM 5 continues to live through its latest incarnation, the RPM 5 Carbon. Using the previous building blocks of what made the RPM 5 and 5.1 a greatly revered turntable, now adopts new innovative techniques from its big brother the RPM 9 Carbon.
Each part of the RPM 5 Carbon all cumulates into an unrivalled performer. From the pre mounted 9” carbon fibre evolution tonearm with TPE dampened counterweight vibrations are kept to a bare minimum to guarantee flawless vinyl playback.
The new developments on the low resonance chassis which holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball helps further reduced any rumble. The acoustically inert platter is machined from a large piece of acrylic. The use of acrylic reduces tinny frequencies and helps accentuate the mid-range better.
• Precision belt drive principle using synchronous motor
• Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Acoustical inert acrylic platter
• 9” cc EVO tonearm made from carbon
• Counterweight with TPE damping
• Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
• 3 high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
• Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 Cartridge included
• Free Pro-Ject Cover-It Acrylic Dust Cover ($99 Value)