Teac Integrated Amplifier Black AX-501-B
The TEAC AX-501 is an integrated amplifier with balanced analog inputs. It has 120 watts and 120 watts High-performance Class-D Amplifier Engineered by ABLETEC, dimmable needle-type level meters visualize pulse of the music, and CCLC headphone circuit for high-quality headphone listening.
An over-sized Troidal-core power transformer helps deliver high-quality sound without sacrificing energy-efficiency and the unit's compact imentions.
Conventional diodes produce rectification noise that negatively affects the sound of other units. To combat this, TEAC installed Schottky Barrier Diodes to supply a cleaner internal current and reduce rectification noise.
TEAC AX-501 Features:
• ALC0240 Class-D Power Amplifier by ABLETEC
• A fully-balanced approach used for the analogcircuits on the pre-amplifier
• Maximum 120 W and 120 W of output power for practicaluse (at 4 ohms impedance)
• Toroidal-core Power Transformer
• Schottky Barrier diodes for power supply circuits
• Dual analog level meters with dimmable backlight
• Headphone amplifier that employs CCLC system
• (3) RCA analog line inputs
• (1) XLR analog balanced inputs
• Screw-type speaker terminals (AWG 8 and Banana-Plug compatible)
• Headphone out
• Aluminum-weighted volume knob
• Remote control
• 3-pin AC socket with a detachable AC cable