Teac Integrated Amplifier AI-301DA in Silver
Compact, with USB input and fully compatible with high-resolution DSD
Capable of 5.6MHz DSD native playback.
The USB input facility allows DSD native playback which converts 5.6MHz DSD files directly into analog signals without needing first to convert it to PCM. It supports both the ASIO2.1 and DoP (DSD over PCM) conversion methods. Using the AI-301DA in conjunction with the TEAC HR Audio Player* high-resolution playback computer software application, anyone can easily explore the world of high-rez digital audio, including 5.6MHz DSD or 32bit/192 kHz PCM files, without struggling to have to understand complex settings etc.
* TEAC HR Audio Player can be downloaded for free from the TEAC website.
When receiving digital audio signals from a computer via USB cable, the unit can operate in asynchronous mode, controlling the timing of the input signal using the UD-301's internal clock (which is identical to the one used in the UD-501). With asynchronous transmission over USB, signal compromising jitter is effectively eliminated, allowing digital audio signals to be transmitted in a pure, unadulterated state.
• ICEpower 50ASX2-SE Class-D power amp
• 60W + 60W (4 ohms) high output
• 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback (via USB input)
• 32bit/192kHz PCM file playback
• Asynchronous mode capability
• BurrBrown PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter
• Bluetooth® playback with aptX codec
• Memory capacity for up to a maximum of eight Bluetooth® device pairings
• CCLC headphone output circuit
• Full metal housing
• One USB input (USB-B type)
• One coaxial digital input
• One optical digital input
Two RCA stereo line inputs