Teac TN-550 Turntable with Black Marble
TEAC has launched a new flagship turntable, the TN-550. The DC motor with special servo system (PRS3*1 ) is belt-driven to a clear acrylic platter for minimal speed deviation. The tone arm features anti-skating, weight control, and “PC-TripleC” pure copper wiring by SAEC Corporation. An audio-technica AT-100E cartridge is included (MM type).
Each of the two-speed, belt-driven turntables rest on a resonance-reducing Cultured Marble Stone base, layered on MDF for a solid playback surface. The stylish gloss black marble not only commands the attention of anyone in the room, it reduces vibrations for unequalled sound quality.
When only the ultimate in vinyl sound quality will suffice, TEAC’s TN-550 and TN-570 are the premium choice.
• 2-Speed Turntable (33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM)
• Resonance-reducing multi-material compound includes gloss black Cultured Marble Stone combined with high-density MDF board
• Crystal-clear acrylic platter with perimeter belt-drive
• DC motor with PRS3*1 : special servo system to minimize deviation of the rotation
• Chrome-finished manual arm-lifter
• Static-balanced S-shaped tone arm with height adjustment to accommodate large-size cartridge
• Adjustable counter-weight control
• Anti-skating adjustment system prevents tracking errors
• “PC-TripleC” pure copper cable by SAEC Corporation used for tone-arm cable
• Solid aluminum dial-type operation key for easy recognition
• Shock-absorbing feet with machined aluminum fascia
MM-type cartridge (factory installed audio technica AT-100)
• Gold-plated analog audio output terminals
• Detachable dust cover
• RCA audio cable with earth ground connector