Brand new and factory sealed
Teac TN-400S Turntable with USB in Walnut
Combining high style with high fidelity, TEAC’s new TN-400S is the vinyl word in modern turntables. Featuring three-speed operation and an S-shaped tone arm the TN-400S weds cutting edge performance with a sleek, stylish design. Forged from TEAC’s decades of innovation in audiophile analog and digital technology, the TN-400S combines an all new motor assembly, phono and line level outputs and integrated digital conversion to deliver a modern rendition of old-school cool. Give one a spin.
The TN-400S features both a Neoprene® coated, high-inertia aluminum die-cast platter driven by a high torque-DC motor and a newly designed, low-friction spindle delivering precise speed consistency and tonal accuracy.
The TI-made Analog to Digital converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC for easy archiving of your vinyl collection. In addition, a pair of gold-plated RCA connectors are employed for reliable, durable conncetions to your receiver's Line Level or Phono inputs.
The TN-400S will play LPs, EPs, and singles at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. When combined with the high quality analog-to-digital conversion capabilities of the TN-400S, this powerful turntable is the ideal choice for enjoying - and archiving- your favorite music.
The TN-400S comes with a replaceable audio-technica AT100E MM equivalent cartridge designed for highly accurate reading. As soon as you set up the TN-300, you can enjoy the high quality sound with outstanding clarity and detail.
● built-in phono preamp with line-level audio and integrated USB output (Windows® and Mac® compatible)
● 12" aluminum die-cast platter with heavy rubber mat to protect records from scratches
● S-shaped tonearm with universal headshell for improved tracking
● includes pre-mounted Audio-Technica AT-100E moving magnet cartridge
● low-friction spindle reduces platter drag for more consistent speed and enhanced tonal accuracy
● high-density MDF base minimizes unwanted resonance for better sound
● high-torque DC motor
● detachable dust cover
● fully manual operation
● 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm speeds
● (W x H x D) 16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0"
420 x 117 x 356 mm
Weight Approx. 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg